To take action:
- Write to the Minister of Agriculture instantly and let them know your thoughts about GMO Alfalfa here: http://www.cban.ca/content/view/full/997
- Visit: https://www.facebook.com/MillionsAgainstMonsantoToronto
- Ask Rachel to speak at your school or environmental event
- Look for and buy ‘Non-GMO project’ labeled grocery items
- Ask your supermarket if they sell GMO sweet corn and tell the supermarket manager your concerns as they report back to upper management!
- In Canada there is currently a private member’s bill C-257 introduced by the NDP (recently read at Parliament) to require mandatory GMO labeling. Click on the Demand GMO Labelling in Canada image below!
CANADA CALL FOR ACTION!
Bring Mandatory GMO Labeling To Canada – SIGN THE PETITION!
In Canada, there is currently a private member’s bill C-257 introduced by NDP (recently had its first reading in Parliament) to require mandatory GMO labeling RIGHT HERE IN THIS COUNTRY. All Canadians need to show support for this Bill. We need an equivalent Prop 37 marketing campaign! Email Gerry Ritz, the Minister of Agriculture and Agri-food, to express your support of Bill C-257 at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign the petition here:
Please sign this petition, it is our turn now, to bring mandatory GMO Labeling to Canada – the future of food is in your hands.
True Crisis - GM Alfalfa In Canada
Take action to Stop GM Alfalfa!